Practical ecological advice for home gardeners.
Welcome to London Middlesex Master Gardeners
- Garden Relish – yummy! Use up summer vegetables
- Fruit to Grow – add these to your garden!
- Invader of the month – Himalayan Balsam
- Master Gardener Newsletters
- Successful Winter Gardening: Start in the Summer
- Tomato Disease – Late Blight
- Four-lined Plant Bugs – Munching leaves near you!
- Pests and Pathogens in June – Watch and Take Action
Apps, Plant Identification, Pest & Weed Databases, Webinar offerings, plus Links to essential resources such as these: Conservation, Agriculture, Government, University Extension, Blogs, Videos, Magazines, and Podcasts.
Many apps are essential in the field to help identify plants, pests, or weeds. These helpful tools will get you growing!
Follow us on Social Media
Code of Conduct – London Middlesex Master Gardeners are committed to fostering an environment in which everyone is treated with dignity and respect, regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, age, gender, sexual identity or sexual orientation, religion, political affiliation or abilities. All members are expected to adhere to this principle. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination, harassment, abuse, or bullying. If you feel that the code of conduct has been breached, please reach out to our Coordinator by emailing us here.