Practical ecological advice for home gardeners.
Welcome to London Middlesex Master Gardeners
- Cranberries – So many assumptions proven wrong
- Don’t waste food. Use it wisely – Less cost. Less environmental impact
- Economical vegetables to grow – best choices for $, space & time
- Keyhole Garden Composting – unique solution for small beds
- Gardening Course ‘Seeds to Table’ 2022 – Waitlist is FULL
- Master Gardener Newsletters
- Six basic steps in lawn care
- Garden Relish – yummy! Use up summer vegetables
Apps, Plant Identification, Pest & Weed Databases, Webinar offerings, plus Links to essential resources such as these: Conservation, Agriculture, Government, University Extension, Blogs, Videos, Magazines, and Podcasts.
Many apps are essential in the field to help identify plants, pests, or weeds. These helpful tools will get you growing!
Follow us on Social Media
Code of Conduct – London Middlesex Master Gardeners are committed to fostering an environment in which everyone is treated with dignity and respect, regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, age, gender, sexual identity or sexual orientation, religion, political affiliation or abilities. All members are expected to adhere to this principle. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination, harassment, abuse, or bullying. If you feel that the code of conduct has been breached, please reach out to our Coordinator by emailing us here.