Our group of Master Gardener volunteers is happy to answer gardening questions!
Contact Us. Or drop by to see us at the many events we run or participate in, such as:
- Seedy Saturday – always the first Saturday in March
- Seeds to Table – an 8-week course we offer in March to May
- Library Plant Exchanges – select Saturdays in May
- Friends of the Civic Garden tours and plant sales
- a variety of other horticultural events and meetings
If you enjoy gardening and learning you might want to join our group. Check us out