SAVE THE DATE, Registration will open November 1st, 2019
It’s back! This popular gardening course fills up every year. It’s great for beginner or intermediate gardeners, and makes a great gift too!
In eight weeks, students will learn the basics plus learn some tips to avoid the mistakes that many gardeners don’t know they’re making. If you’re new to gardening, this course will definitely get you started in the right direction.
Learn to grow the best-tasting vegetables for you and your family!
When – every Tuesday from March 17 to May 5, 2020 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm
8 weeks of hands-on (Classroom + Greenhouse) with a total of 16 hours of instruction, some basic planting supplies, and personalized coaching as needed!
- How to select seed
- Role of Soil and how to improve it
- Seed planting and successful germination
- Supporting & maintaining healthy plants
- Composting and fertilizing
- Weeds & Insects – Integrated pest management
- Containers, Small Spaces, and Square Foot Gardening concepts
- Pollinators and companion planting
- Your chosen plants and their specific growing needs
- Harvesting & Preserving
Early Bird REGISTRATION $100 After February 17th – $125
Online Registration will open November 1st on our Website: www.londonmiddlesexmastergardeners.com
You will want to register early as this course always fills up!