Seedy Saturday “London’s Garden Fest” gives spring a head start!
This event attracts garden and environmental enthusiasts from London and surrounding counties. The best deal in town for seeds, supplies and garden advice, we offer 3 seminars, a marketplace of local vendors, many community groups sharing information, and loads of great advice – all for the same $5 admission.
Now in our 13th year, we have a strong following of repeat customers who look forward to getting going with the gardening season, purchasing supplies and garden decor, learning what’s new, gathering ideas and advice and finding great local sources of products. We expect 700+ visitors!
Why not join us as a vendor or not-for-profit exhibitor at Seedy Saturday “London’s Garden Fest”?
Focus areas for this event:
- seeds and supplies for home gardeners interested in growing their own food or beautiful ornamental gardens
- education for home gardeners and those interested in the environment and nature
- locally grown (or made) products
- environmentally-wise practices and promotion of natural areas to increase the enjoyment of our green space and help combat climate change.
- When – Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Set-up – between 8:15 and 9:45 am. Doors open to the public from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Where – Carling Heights Optimist Centre, 656 Elizabeth Street, London
- Fee – still only $35!
- What’s included – each booth space is 10 ft x 10 ft and includes one 6-foot table and 2 chairs. The location is a large double gym with hard-surface flooring and bright overhead light.
- Promotion – We do press releases, distribute posters, advertise on print and radio media, plus promote directly to our many followers via our newsletter and Facebook posts.